воскресенье, 13 ноября 2011 г.

highlights magazine kids in MODESTO highlights magazine kids MODESTO

highlights magazine kids in MODESTO

highlights magazine kids

highlights magazine kids MODESTO

highlights magazine kids in MODESTO.That was always the first page i flipped to as a kid.
Not in a waiting room though.
In an effort to take daily measures towards my goals this year, i had decided to volunteer with my friend who regularly tutors at a local library every wednesday.
I had seen it from the corner of my eye and was jealous he got to help her and not vice versa.
But when he asked to switch with me, i got all giddy and wideeyed at the thought of diving deep into this challenging hidden pictures hunt she had.
They remembered my name, asked how to spell it, and even said it back quite often.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий